Monday, January 21, 2008

January is...

'Clean Your Computer' month, or so says the liquor store sign on the way to my house. WTF?? Can't say I've ever heard of that one before. I think we need to be a bit more judicious with our month designations, given we only have 12. Why not something worthy, like 'Take a Shower' month?

All that being said, I think February should be referred to as 'Let's All Recognize Andy for the Cool Dude That He Is' month. Better still 'Give Andy a Dollar' month. Honestly, I'll hear what you have to say about me but I'll bet you the dollar you owe me in February that your opinion of me is not going to make or break my spirit.
Well, unless you're my mom. Or maybe Don.


In related news, is Floyd not just in the biggest 'I just don't give a flying rat's ass what happens from here' mood? Bold, and pretty spot on. Frankly, his stage 17 performance to Morzinne was not THAT unimaginable. It was more the hugely arrogant faux pas on the part of the entire peleton that netted Floyd the W.
Anyhoo, I don't really want to start that debate. Just figured it was cool. Michael Ball, wheel designer extraordinaire comments notwithstanding.

-the ATM

No comments: