Friday, March 14, 2008

Please excuse the mess

As I skimmed through my camp week posts, I was pretty appalled at the lack of quality. Sorry about that. I'm going to attribute most of the substandard quality to the building fatigue throughout the week. The rest of the crap was probably me hurrying to get done since we had to drive to get interweb time and we could only stand about an hour of dropped connections before throwing in the towel. Plus we had to watch the season of Californication in 4 nights.
Anyway, I was going to write a long diatribe about how I sat on the interstate for over 90 minutes (stood, actually - as in feet on the ground) before moving but I decided against. I got home safe, car is unpacked, laundry is done, yada yada.

Might take a few days to recollect and come up with a meaningful post.

-the ATM

No comments: